100V Surface Resistivity Meter
The model SRM-02 surface Resistivity meter is a portable, versatile, instrument designed to accurately measure resistance between two points, surface to ground, and surface Resistivity is accordance with EOS/ESD Association standard S-4.1. The Surface Resistivity meter (included TESTING & MEASURING PROBES) is designed to make all the measurements.
- Measurement Range : <10^3 to >10^12 Ohms (or) Ohms/sq
- Measurement Accuracy : Half decade
- Resolution : One decade
- Test Voltage : 100V.
- Indication : Different Color LEDâs
- Test actuation : Press To Read Switch
- Power supply : 9 Volt Battery
- Low battery threshold : Test Voltage across probes 80V (+/-1V).
- Low Battery Indication : Flashes by Red 10^13 LED
- Dimensions : 135 x 70 x 30mm
- Weight : 200 Gms
- Calibration : Recommended every 12 months
- Warranty : 12 Months
- Accessories : Surface to Ground cord & Carry Case.
- Optional : Testing & Measuring Probes